Day 2 of Bloggiesta has been extremely productive! Here’s what I was able to tackle:
- Participated in the mini-challenge hosted by Bookish Ruth and ran my site through Website Grader. I received a website grade of 80 and a blog grade of 56.75. I see lots of items to add to my to do list to improve my grade, such as metadata, investigating del.icio.us, and ensuring my site and my social networking profiles are synced up! I am really impressed by this resource.
- Finished one of two outstanding book reviews and scheduled for posting.
- Created a contact page/review policy, which checks off my participating in the Girls Gone Reading mini-challenge
- Updated my About page to provide a little more meat and a link to my Contact page
- Spent about an hour visiting and commenting at Bloggiesta participant sites as part of the mini-challenge hosted by Bonjour, Cass. There are so many wonderful blogs out there!
- Reorganized my reviews page to sort by my rating and then alphabetically. Hoping that this will allow readers to easily discover what books worked for me.
- Reviewed the RSS mini-challenge at Puss Reboots to make sure that I was set up correctly. I’m good!
- Created a favicon based upon the instructions in the mini-challenge hosted by Trish at Hey Lady!
I feel so accomplished – 6 hours spent today! So amigos, I’m signing off for the night and saving my energy for the home stretch tomorrow.